A Message For Our Valued Customers
As we all learn to navigate through the COVID-19 virus and all of the changes it has brought to our society, we want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to provide a safe and healthy environment for you, our customers, and for our dedicated employees. We are continually monitoring the local health department recommendations, the Centers for Disease Control and all other official health recommendations.
- Due to the recent orders by Governor Abbott, we are only allowing a maximum of 25% capacity in the dining rooms at any given time. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through these restrictions while trying to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- We have policies in place regarding employees who don’t feel well and employees who have family members who are ill.
- We are monitoring and restricting employee travel plans.
- All employees and managers follow all recommended guidelines for double handwashing and sanitizing, as well as all other health code regulations and requirements.
- We have increased our cleaning and disinfecting schedule for all areas of the restaurant.
- We have removed single use items such as plastic silverware and lids, and will provide these upon request, in order to prevent cross-contamination.
- We have changed our drink refill procedures.
You will notice other changes we have implemented in our restaurants that will provide you with a safe environment and allow us to continue to serve you the Best Burgers on Both Sides of the Pecos. We appreciate your patience as we work through this together.